Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.
in response to robbertop65's message

There are several nickel plays in the Thompson area that show promise. I have been following nickel for the past year, and have bought several companies in that belt.

CML - Crowflight Minerals - they have had some trouble getting the Bucko Lake mine working but could be on the tail end of there problems. A Chinese firm had put in an offer for the Bucko Lake mine, but it is not clear where they are going with that.

NI - Victory Nickel - they have a very promising package that is yielding significant nickel sulphide returns. They have a feasibility study on the property that really did not do them any justice as much of the resource was not included in the economics. That is changing pretty quick. I have been a buyer of this one as a long term play. The nickel sulphide is being advertised as the highest concentrate of the stuff in Canada. A bonus to the property is that it is overlayed with Frac sand that can be sold to the O&G companies at a good profit. This company is a one trick pony that has invested in some other companies as well, such as Duluth MInerals.

I see the nickel properties as a fall back for more flow through financing.

We will see.

Andy

Please login to post a reply
AndyK
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined