Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.
in response to res-investor's message

Larry Myles Reports

May, 2008 (Update)

Awash in Fiat, Drowning in Failure…
…Larry Myles Responds Directly to you

It appears my initial May Report (Washington Dissecting the Wrong Depression) has touched the odd nerve and ruffled a few more feathers than normal. Apparently many of you had a lot to say. Excellent!

From my side of he keyboard there is nothing more rewarding than having a large number of faithful readers; along with what appears to be an even larger number of hitherto complete strangers offering comment, opinion and the opportunity to debate. Result: the 15th consecutive month of a bump in our readership, therefore allowing me yet another opportunity to present the merits of embracing the business of gold as an important investment stratagem.

The not so Great Depression…..a noisy autopsy

Greatly appreciated were the many positive comments received from both subscribers and non-subscribers for bringing The Forgotten Depression of 1920to their attention. This is our network, let us all continue to freely share important information.

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message