Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.

Doing another option would be of little benifit for the WEL shareholder..... What has the Poundmaker option to SKP done for the WEL shareholder..... didley squat!

I mentioned previousely about RGT and DEV..... was about the same situation.... DEV was holding back the exploration potential of RGT.... both stocks had a good run when uranium went over $100..... then trouble set in... DEV was lie an albatros around RGT.... I lead the chant to take out DEV they finally did that. Since then RGT has been drilling the crap out of their project, and this has been noticed by the big players. There is now a $1.80 target on RGT

I feel SKP also would beinfit by taking out WEL.... They would have control of most of the fairways.... The big guys would get more involved and SKP would move into the $1.00+ range.

At this point in time WEL has several issues to overcome.... and has put several others to bed.... They have spent more time puting out fires. This is good.... but you can't drop a big load on the investors that have funded you over the past 2 years.... The wts Issue being the last straw for me and several others.... They need some backing, from someone to move forward... or stand back and get out of the way.. and amalgamate with SKP.

Doing a jv on the Mike power will do very little unless they drill a big intersection hole right off the bat.... and financing an extensive drilling program will involve substantial dillution. Being proactive in resolving the wts would have solved several issues and kept existing investors on side.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links