Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.
in response to res-investor's message

Res, over the yrs i have enjoyed your rambling. I guess over the yrs ( sine 05 for me ) we have seen how the politcs has and still is being played out on the Greens. I guess through our contact we kinda feel the same way, in that gold is present and plentiful on the greens. I guess if we look at how the current structure is unfolding, and i am refering to Dundee controling the day to day trading and along with their % holding can dictate their wishes. I guess if we look how San fed the public mushrooms over the yrs then we may expect the same from the juniors that are on side. I guess San will need time to prove up the Strike Point claims as this mirror could add to their bottom line. I guess if such in that SKP does prove continuation going West then we do know the PoundMaker was a past producer, hence then the geology has been proven. I see Dundee wanting to know this and time will be required to drill and prove it. I see SKP , if that was their game taking their time to drill these claims as they are a large area. I see SKP and WEL maintaining this JV relation ship as tight money and politics always seems to have a part.....my $ 0.20 warrants still sit on the table. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message