Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.

There is a termendous upside for SKP if they take over WEL.... firstly the land position is much larger and the key Horshoe lake fold is thus in the portfolio.

Secondly the commitments drop off the table, other than the sustaining commitments for the exploration.

Why own a part of the whole when you can own the whole for less than the cost of the portion.

Thirdly... the base metals plays of WEL could be divied up through WEL to all consolidated SKP holders..... basicly a redistribution of assets to create a Bisset area mega jr and a Base metal play via WEL.

The current position seams to have no credability or support in the market..... That should be telling managment something......

This was the situation a couple years ago with DEV and RGT...... RGT finally took over DEV...They have been drilling the snot out of their project and have defined and continue to expand their Uranium / silver resource.

This is what could happen to SKP if WEL is consolidated into SKP....The whole being worth more than the sum of the parts...JMHO

I've pushed this truck for the last time..... time for managment to drum up some new support. They seam to be content to see the stock price slowly melt away, providing the perfect opportunity to be taken over.

WEL 20 days average weighted price is now .10

SKP 20 day avgerage weighted price is now .41

But the end of June the bulk of the wts will all be gone. If SKP was to make a move anytime now, it would take at least 60 days to aquire WEL and by then the wts are off the table..... Basicly at todays relative valuations it could be a 4 for 1 offer.... and I would be fine with that.... the premium to market being the base metal divy shares.

Just rambling on as I sit in the cab waiting for a tow truck to pull us out....LOL

And just all speculation on my part.. Haven't spoken to anyone at WEL for months.

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message