Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.

Now that I've become concerned about what is happening with the stock price. I've re-read the posted geological reports with a much more discerning eye. Here's what I now think, and please keep in mind that I'm a basset hound and not a trained geologist, but that might actually be an advantage, when you consider the drill targets that were selected for the current drilling program. What I understand now is that the Jeep veins are near surface and the quartz is highly altered and they are quite different from quartz veins of the hinge zones of the Golden Fairway. I now conclude that there is probably nothing at depth and the LIDAR blobs are probably just pyrite. Similarly the Poundmaker is also a complete waste of time. What is worth investigating however is the volcanics at the nosefold at Horseshoe Lake. The questions I have are twofold.

1)- What is Wel's legal status in regards to these claims?

2)- Has there been any sampling or any work done there or in the immediate area. In other words is there a reasonable chance of finding hinge zones there? Any tourmaline to be found there?

Please login to post a reply
Alibaba1
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2009
Social Links