Victoria Gold Corp

Victoria’s transformation and growth has been significant over the past twelve months, including the completion of two major corporate transactions adding a total of 4.4 million ounces of gold that are National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) compliant to the Company, and successfully completing the Phase 1 drill campaign at the Helen Zone located at the Cove project in Nevada, USA.
I wonder
over 14 years ago
in response to bbomans's message

Hi Bbomans,

I read your posts - and enjoy them. I can't speak for the reasons behind the size of the big bids currently - except to say that someone wants a pile of them at .80 - and they are not here to lose on their deal.

However, I can say that Chad (who, to our understanding, has a significant amount of skin in the game) has stated, both publicly and privately, that VIT is not for sale. Things admittedly change in this business - but as far as anyone can speak for another - Chad has never wavered in this statement, and his committment to the company, in the times that I have met him.

Others who are, perhaps, closer could speak more towrads this than I - but the feeling that I get is that Chad would not be content with a flip...he wants to go the distance. That's why I'm here...and maybe more than a few others too.

Hope this helps.

El D

Please login to post a reply
eldreco
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/18/2007