VMS Ventures Inc.

Recent drill results include 6.69% copper over 71.69 metres and 3.74% copper over 21.77 metres from in-fill diamond drill holes at the Reed Lake Joint Venture (Hudbay HBM:TSX) Property. The company has a dominant land position in the prolific Flin Flon-Snow Lake VMS mining belt. VMS Ventures is well financed with over $11.9 million in cash equivalents.
in response to vehatzlacha's message

Yes, Vehatzlacha, A JVP may mean that Hudbay would completely take over Reed Lake (and bring it into production) and VMS would then get a net percentage of what is mined. I think that if a JVP happens - VMS management will make sure that they are getting their fair share of the profits. I think this could be very, very lucrative for VMS.

VMS would then no longer have to spend their own money drilling up Reed Lake, and the proceeds from the Reed Lake JVP would come in to further explore their land package which in my opinion holds a great deal of promise. This Junior could be sitting very solidly after a JVP deal. Either way I think this is a win/win situation for VMS and shareholders. No doubt an exciting fall is ahead of us. I agree too, We are very forturate to be able to accumulate more at this price, at this stage of the game.......

Please login to post a reply
articsun55
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/24/2008
Social Links
Private Message