Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to Woodstock's message

Woody, A few thoughts: 1) the payment for Santa Fe in shares took me by surprise though it should not have, it explains why the TDC share price was sustained and brought back to .10 or .105 every time it threatened to dip over the past few months; 2) both share prices - now being tightly linked together - may continue to rise as both Primero Mining and Brigus Gold have risen quite dramatically after the takeover offer from Primero,and this would encourage Santa Fe to seal the deal; 3) Both Santa Fe and Tyhee stock have been hugely de-risked - yes, they have to complete the transaction but they have followed through with their promise and details make sense (and there were many doubters including myself); 4) the Yellowknife is now much more viable no matter how long it takes to get going, partly because of the deal with the natives but more because they are not likely to run out of cash now, no matter how long it takes (and I can't wait to see what Clan Lake has); 5) the refusal to hurry gives one a continuing strong sense that amateurs are not in charge but professionals, they are going to do it right; 6) Brian Briggs has talked about reducing production costs to $450/oz all-in at the acqusition, so all bets are off on the predicted EBITDA for both 2014 but more likely as you say 2015 as well; 7) they are not going to stop here, another acquisition or maybe two are coming, very exciting (if admittedly stressful). Ike

Please login to post a reply
Isaiah
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/24/2009
Social Links
Private Message