Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
Mr. Hansix
over 11 years ago
in response to Knobbynut's message

I respect all the recent commenntary of Hansix's latest post. Personally, I surmise there was no ulterior motive going on...no Hansix/Binder conspiracy. Couple of smart guys, hopefully most of us are, who wanted to make a buck. My impression is they still like Tyhee; their personal opinions of financing prospects and timing of 'going live' with a mine must differ considerably from what most of who post and lurk here believe. Hansix provided some material for thought in his last post. It's worth reading dispassionately. He didn't have to write anything...he could have just melted away.

Some of you may have another view. So be it. Let's soldier on together with this enterprise. We have savvy day-to-day management, a strong board, some deep pocket colleagues...and gold in Canada. More than ever we need patience, need to hang on and let the game come to us in its own time...meaning the recognition of gold as money, and meaning when reality overtakes the titanic forces now desperately manipulating bullion and related mining shares.

In the mean time, I'm trying to stay calm and carry on...with my life, savoring the little things each day. I appreciate all you people.

CM

Please login to post a reply
cinderella man
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008
Social Links