Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
Re: Six Cents...
almost 12 years ago
in response to hansix's message

But nevertheless, it is selling and it invalidates your statement of "I haven't seen Interinvest sell any of their 67 Million shares". That is the point I was making.

I thought we were comparing feasibility studies and not stock price? In that case, Torex has doubled in price since 2010 and just cleared a $380 million PP while Tyhee is still trying to close a $6 million PP, and well.. has not doubled. Which group of long-term shareholders do you think is sitting more comfortably at the moment? Torex has appreciated in value despite a negative investing environment for gold miners and now has cash to operate for the next couple of years.

I don't think it is just financing that will bring in the institutionals. There is upside for sure, but institutionals comb through thousands of gold mining juniors and producing companies. Until there is a high degree of probability of a company displaying cash flow in favor of shareholders, there will be zero interest period. Institutionals are not in the business of making money off of low probability events. Financing terms have to be at a point where Tyhee shareholders will be taken care of, and when there is expectation that there is money to be made, the institutionals will come.

Please login to post a reply
rf_capital
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/15/2012
Social Links
Private Message