Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to Woodstock's message

Woodstock asked, "What if gold stayed at $1,200?" Marc Faber recently suggested something like this could happen.

But, Faber sees the possibility of gold doing this for a very short term, maybe only for some (weeks). Woodstock's suggestion is the first I've heard that proposes it might just remain at that level for far longer:

(For me) A rather odd notion. One that's too unlikely to be taken seriously, given the vastness of current events suggesting quite a different scenario going forward.

I understand Woodstock's fear. Most anything is possible. But, I think he's asking the wrong question. What he should be asking is,

" What if gold shoots up to $,2000 by year end?

This, to me, is a more real possibility as does,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItbuKlYvNUs

As the gold price may near $2,000, ADD to that possibility others, e.g., Tyhee's DAR, new discoveries at Clan, Goodwin, continued robust drill holes, the onset of a much more aggressive drill program (maybe 4 or 5 rigs)... (a JV?) more fund investment (read Interinvest).

Well, I know you are already aware of these possibilities. That's why we share holders hold Tyhee. Perhaps then, your next question might be,

"How would those possible/probable events effect Tyhee' share price?" (And, what do you think Dr. Black might do about that?"

Or, suppose these possible things do come to past, but the general market collapses, what then?

No one said investing in Tyhee would be easy. No one, except maybe me.

Cheers,

Baires

Please login to post a reply
BAIRES2
City
North Coast Dominican Republic
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined