Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

Dear Agoracom,

I have emailed you several times requesting that you remove this post (see below). I, myself, flagged it as a violation of the 6 Rules under the category of "OTHER" as it contains some unintended, but significantly misspelled names and numerical inaccuracies which are misleading, but corrected in the following post.

Seconds after I flagged this as a violation, I received an email from you that it had been removed. Well, I and my friends do not see that is the case.

Please remove it immediately.

Much appreciated.

My best,

BAIRES2

http://agoracom.com/ir/Tyhee/forums/discussion/topics/445844-puplava-again/messages/1452879#message

Jim Pupalava, Please Repeat After Me:....................

posted on Oct 10, 10 09:14AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Dear Jim,

I do not wish to sound pedantic or condescending, but please rethink what you've been saying about Tyhee. That is, your opinion of Tyhee and its management expressed either directly,or by inference.

In addition to your new understanding of how Tyhee's issued shares are NOT DILUTIVE, but are instead, ACCRETIVE, please also grasp the following tidbit shared by Dave Webb in his most recent video this last week. And, form it into some sort of mantra. One that you can repeat to yourself and share with others next time you attempt to enlighten us about Tyhee's finances and its management's depth and experience.

So to simplify this for you, please see if this mantra is something you could make into some sort of jingle, easier to repeat.

"Tyhee's issued shares are accretive, NOT dilutive, and for every 100,000 they've issued, Tyhee's added another 11 to 12 ounces of gold to their resources."

Once again,

"Tyhee's issued shares are accretive, NOT dilutive, and for every 100,000 shares they've issued, Tyhee's added another 11 to 12 ounces of gold to their resources."

Thanks in advance.

Que tenga buen dia, hasta luego.

Baires

Please login to post a reply
BAIRES2
City
North Coast Dominican Republic
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating