Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

Hi RexRex,

I'll respond to your italicized questions with my emboldened words:

"Can anyone on this board advise me what's the best case scenario for Tyhee in the near future."

By "near future" I'll guess that you're referring to the next 12 months. So, the best case is for Webb to continue following the same path as he's spelled out many times over. See the May 2010 AGM slide presentation.

"Could there be more gold than 811K ounces.?"

This question annoys me since it suggests you have not gone over the material on www.tyhee.com

Nevertheless,

Tyhee NOW has gold recourses of about 2.2 million ounces of which, 811,000 oz are proven Reserves. Could there be more? I'll let you answer that yourself. Did you see Webb's video from last week?

"What should the current share price of Tyhee including the current dilution?"

About a dollar.

"Which is better, to go into open pit or to be bought out?"

Rex, better for whom? And, at what price?"

For the shareholders long on Tyhee, I think that an open pit is better than being bought out now or in the near future.

"Just need some best case scenarios."

"Also i was doing some reading last night and happened to read this old article about gold at Clan lake. Any thoughts on that and the company (Treminco Resources) which was doing the drilling? Did they sell the rights to Tyhee etc?"

I believe these were the folks that did the bulk sample at Clan that, from 400 tonnes of rock,extracted grades of over 14 grams per tonne. Also, they logged in a non-NI43-101 resource estimate of over 600,000 gold ounces.

I do not know if they were the ones that sold the rights to Tyhee. But, Tyhee owns the Clan Lake and surrounding properties with those 8 newly discovered gold bearing zones. And, Tyhee owns more gold bearing property in the Yellowknife region than any other company.

Cheers,

Baires

Please login to post a reply
BAIRES2
City
North Coast Dominican Republic
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined