Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

An Unconfirmed, but Reasonable Explanation for Tyhee’s Delays.

As many of us, (including yours truly) seethed with disappointment, even rage when Tyhee’s 2007 Preliminary Assessment, had its scheduled release date delayed, dragging on and on and on, for months and months. And again, when last Springs PP closing was delayed more than a month until last Summer, and caused many to question their faith in Webb and company. And, again when Webb, starting from nine months earlier, repeatedly assured that this year’s Prefeasibility Study would be in our hands by Q2 this year, but instead was delayed by 22 days into Q3. And now, we're faced again with a delay in Tyhee’s ongoing PP Late again, and scheduled to have closed at the end of last month, but alas, is now, to date, missing in action.

As a result of what we’ve begrudgingly become accustomed to, i.e., Tyhee's never on time history, some have questioned if Dr. Webb is either an incompetent CEO, a liar, or perhaps neither. Since, to use a nautical term, “SHIP” HAPPENS, and you just never know.

So, let me offer one additional possible explanation, yet confirmed, as to why, at least, some of these delays have occurred.

Here it is:

Webb needs to draw a line in the sand for those many, many people he relies on to bring these projects to completion on schedule. So the avowed deadlines he gives us are more for them, than for us. That is, in effect, he’s probably telling these people, “Hey, you said you’d have it done by such and such a date, so, okay, I’m going to hold you to it, and publish it in our news releases." So Dave, goes ahead with those announcements using, as a conditional promise, words like, “should, “could”, “might”, etc., which tell these people, that if they cannot be on schedule as they promised, they too will have to remove the egg from their faces, as they appear to have misrepresented what they've promised (to him).”

Anyway, that's MY theory.

And, as I have known Dave for more than four years, Dr. Webb is a terrific, savvy, experienced, and very very smart CEO, with a lot of excellent people surrounding him, but alas, SHIP HAPPENS!

Baires

Please login to post a reply
BAIRES2
City
North Coast Dominican Republic
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/09/2008