Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to BAIRES2's message

Thanks Baires, good to be back! Yes, Webb's professionalism stood in clear contrast, totally agree.

As to my more unfrequent visits here -- I want to minimize the risk of having my long term view on the excellent outlooks of TDC disturbed by too much noise. Having said that, I do find many of the posts here really good, thought through and generally helpful.

In the short term, I don't care if TDC trades e.g. 50% down unless:

(1) this affects the subscription price in a share issue (which unfortunately happened just now, regardless of the added value resulting form the funds so raised, this I think could and should be handled better, IF the need will arise to raise additonal funds please Webb&advisors -- consider the timing, and/or Webb -- pls consider carefully which advisors to use in the next share issue well in advance), or

(2) something has fundamentally happened with the company's current or future business which justifies a haircut on the price.

Spending less time speculating about every whim of the market and (over)analyzing every step and aspects of TDC, mr Webb, Puplava etc from 10 different angels actually helps one to get some perspective. My view is that TDC was grossly undervalued at 20 and 21 cts and is even more so today. Whoever had/have the b*lls to keep stacking during the lows will hopefully be hefty rewarded in a few years time.

But I'll tune in here every now and then so, until then... que tenga buen dia, hasta luego!

Peter

Please login to post a reply
_Peter
City
Stockholm
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/20/2010