Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

I do not understand this focus on what J.Puplava thinks about Tyhee. Surely no one would have thought that he would approve of this dilution. He as any other thinking shareholder of Tyhee, my self included, would see further dilution at this level as a very bad idea. Tyhee diluting by 25% is like I would sell 25% of my own shares. There is o way that I would sell any of my shares at this level. This company is worth so much more than the current share price. So again, J.Puplava just like any other shareholder disapproves of this dilution there is nothing strange in that and there is nothing strange in him talking about it on his radio show. I would to if I were him.

This does not mean that Tyhee is a bad investment. It may in fact be a brilliant investment. There are gold in the ground and there is a preliminary feasibility study available that indicate that it would become a profitable mine if a mine was built. Recent drilling has increased the gold zones even further and there is a very high possibility that there are much more gold to be found on the properties.

All this can today be bought for less than 10 cents Canadian per share. As an old investor in this company I cry like a baby but as an investor with cash to invest I drool. I drool because I see a future with a much higher share price and perhaps some days even a producing mine. This however will probably require more dilutions, hopefully on much higher levels. I still hope that Tyhee can become a producer with 500 million shares outstanding but it will not happen if its shareholders concentrate on what other shareholders are thinking rather than on the facts as they stand today.

The fact is that this share is cheap at this price. It might become even cheaper but it might also rise sharply from this point. Anyone is free to sell his or her holdings but if you do that then you are doing just what you are criticizing Webb for doing. Selling shares of Tyhee for a far to low price. If you think the price is to low and if you have some free cash then do your own mini PP by increasing your holding through the stock market. This will not dilute anyone and it will not help finance the company but at least you will feel good for owning a little bit bigger part of a possible future gold producer.

Go Tyhee!

(Writer is long Tyhee and has recently added more to his holdings. Always do your own DD before making any investment decisions. Never trust unknown people in an internet forum. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.)

Please login to post a reply
GoldenDuck
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/02/2010
Social Links
Private Message