Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
good riddance
about 14 years ago
Not riddance
about 14 years ago
in response to GoldFever3's message

GoldFever3,

Firstly, Welcome to the Tyhee forum, and thank you for your compliment.

You said, " It is clear from JP’s comment on his program several weeks ago, that he has lost confidence in Tyhee’s management; a fact I find very disturbing."

I suspect that the " JP's comment" you're referring to was the one he made this June on FSN's Q-line, and not, as you say, several weeks ago? Am I correct? If not, when several weeks ago did he make a comment about Tyhee management?

Anyway, we don't have to let facts get in our way, or do we? Because, since June I know that, Jim has been in touch with Webb by phone, and I suspect, by emails as well. Lots of water has gone under the bridge since June. I think JP probably wants the best for Tyhee and I know Webb respects JP and his ideas. There's a lot that Webb is doing these days that he just can't discuss with JP or me or you. Even though Jim offers advice to Webb, Dave can't reveal what's going on inside, even if what JP says just might be what Webb's working on.

Things are so different now with Tyhee than they were in June. I'd like to stick my neck out and guess that JP feels more positive now than he did several months ago. At the very least, Tyhee's on the map with a PFS showing a NPV today of about $C 300 million and an IRR of about 55%.

And, of course, also is showing a share price that "sucks" (that's a technical term, originating in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn).

If I were JP, I'd be buying TDC now. To use his phrase, "I'd be backing up the truck". JP may have been disgruntled in June, maybe even justifiably dissatisfied, I just do not know since he never supported his sentiments then with any clear reasons. But, he's a shrewd investor, and he'd have to see what Strike sees every day. Which is, that Tyhee is one of the best buys out there now, just based on the bargain price of its reserves and resources.

Now, Webb's got to move this ship forward, and with more steam. He's working on it. Stay tuned.

Baires

Please login to post a reply
BAIRES2
City
North Coast Dominican Republic
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/09/2008