Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

I, too, was floored when I checked the Tyhee stock price yesterday evening. Since there was no news on Yahoo Finance, I came to the board and found out about the private placement and huge selling at the end of the day.

I just got back from the gym and I see gold up $20 nearing 1300 and Tyhee at .07 nearing .00. Clearly a bothersome disconnect. But what really troubles me about this is that one of our members spoke to Dave yesterday and Dave admitted that he did not know what was happening with the stock price (I hope I have characterized that exchange correctly). If Dave doesn't get a handle on the stock price/manipulation, he may lose his dream. Clearly, if he is baffled, what is he doing talking to a forum member when he should be on the phone with an experienced money person (someone like a JP if they are still talking) and get a grip on what is happening to this company in the markets. If he is out of touch with the market, I fear for my investment which continues to dwindle.

I am not posting this as a post to oust him. Rather, a post to drive him to get an explanation as to what is happening to this stock. When the country deteriorates, the President gets on tv and speaks to the nation in an attempt to clarify and calm fears. Where is the President of Tyhee and why doesn't he have a grip on what is happening and speak in an effort to calm the market action?

Please login to post a reply
letitfly
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/29/2008
Social Links
Private Message