Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout

Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to zpring's message

Thanks for that Zpring. Lots to chew on. The only bold prediction is Russia invading Ukraine. While I don't consider that impossible (Putin wants to restore the empire), it just seems like it's too big a chunk to swallow. Russia would be the target of international sanctions - it would wreck their economy. I just don't think Putin would risk it.

As far as Peter's call for Dow going down to 6000, I just don't see it. The evidence is rather compelling that we are in a new secular bull market. Looks to me like we're still in the first leg up. Of course, we are due for a significant 20-30% correction at some point. Then we should get a really nice multi-year run - either a measured move similar to the last 5 years or possibly something much larger. I don't see any return to 2009 levels.

As for the current correction, I don't think it's the start of the big one. We should get at least one more rally into the spring.

Please login to post a reply
Klaus
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2009
Social Links
Private Message