Statmon Technologies

Welcome To The Statmon Technologies HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
dparge
over 14 years ago
in response to statboss's message

Fortunately or unfortunately, I don't have the ability to delete anyone from the board. If you reach out to Agoracom, they may be able to delete your posts if you really wish. However, I don't want anyone to feel as though they need to leave this board. You, Statman, anyone. It would be nice to have a public forum to be able to discuss this stock since it doesn't get a lot of exposure.

What's funny is, I was part of another forum here on Agoracom and was constantly ridiculed becuase I was labeled a basher. In reality I think I was just presenting a grounded opinion to offset the "pumpers". I resented the moderators for removing my posts and vowed not to get crazy removing people unless it became disruptive. In any event, I don't need the aggrevation of coming here and being labeled a criminal with insider trading threats nor does anyone else. I now see how trying to moderate a public forum is a pain in the you know what. It's not any full time job let alone a part time job. And the pay stinks. ; ) It's a freaking hobby that I spend minutes a day checking out. No one needs the added stress so as I said, please tone it down or we'll just request to shut it down. Now I should probably apologize for venting but I think you all get the message and deep down all agree.

And I'm probably guessing that if you are reading this board, you are most likely a shareholder. So let's hope for the best for this company and pray that they can start landing a few of these deals that have been mentioned to be in the sales pipeline for the past year or two. FloTV is certainly getting some exposure. They even advertised in the Super Bowl. If they continue to gain popularity, that could be significant for Statmon.

Peace.

Please login to post a reply
dparge
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2008
Social Links