Statmon Technologies

Welcome To The Statmon Technologies HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Hedge, you have about 5 different alias here. That's an issue in my opinion. You continue to break one of the Agoracom rules by continuing to post about the same thing over and over. You do not need to keep copying and pasting others posts. We have read them. They are there for everyone to see. I don't know what you are trying to do other than cause trouble on the board. LET IT GO! You made your point. We don't want to spend every day rehashing your feelings about Stat man. My God. How many times do we have to go over this? If you have a problem with him, take it off line and do it through private emails. You also keep saying you are leaving but you don't. If your shares were sold then I guess you don't have an interest in this stock any more. Agoracom is a place to come that is free of bashing. And bashing is what you are doing. Not necessairly of the stock, but of other posters. That is rude. If you keep posting about this issue, I will continue to remove the posts. And if it goes further your internet address will be blocked so you will not be able to post here at all. Are we clear? And that goes for anyone posting here, not just you.

Please login to post a reply
dparge
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2008
Social Links
Private Message