Statmon Technologies

Welcome To The Statmon Technologies HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Truth, you are one bitter individual. No one that I know of predicted any deal in the coming days or weeks on this board. Please point it out if I am wrong.

Truth, for the sake of conversation, do you currently hold shares of this stock? I'm a patient investor and see this stock as an opportunity for long term value. And when I say long term, I am thinking along the lines of 6 months. If we don't see any headway by March, then I'd be disappointed. But until then, I will be patient because I know it is not an easy task convincing large companies to do business with a small company like Statmon. It takes time to convince them and calm their fears. But it worked with Qualcomm and I see it working with others in due time. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But if I'm right, the stock price could shoot up very easily. Just look at the gross profit in the income statement. It's in the mid 80% range. Nearly all their sales fall to the bottom line as profit so it won't take long to get out of debt. And if the stock price rises considerably, then that debt gets converted to common shares so there won't be anything to pay back.

For very little dough, you can accumulate a nice position with great upside. I'm not encouraging anyone to make it their top holding however, in my opinion, everyone should have a little slice of their portfolio in speculative stocks (10% or so). And to me, this is a great one to hold.

Peace.

Please login to post a reply
dparge
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2008
Social Links