Stans Energy Corp

Welcome To the Stans Energy Corp HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to duncanmcl's message

For me the fact that they have the technology is critical. The other companies have plans to build the processing but what I've come to learn that most investors don't realize is that cracking the code for each one of the 15 elements requires a different process. It took the Russians 9 years to get their plant working properly. I ask myself, self, if Stans can process ore kyrgyzstan is there anything that prevents them from building plants in other parts of the world? I know I'm jumping way ahead and no I haven't asked IR that yet but plan to.

The other companies are expecting to invest $300-500 million per plant, then they still need to get it working.

The majority of these other plays are primarily made up of LREE, Stans mine is 47% HREE. This is important because it could happen again that once all these other producers start to come online there is a possibility that the values of LREE's may drop, where with the limited supply of HREE's, Stans should be in a good position to continue operations with limited impact.

They have some other properties but I haven't focused on them. They apparently also have access to all the Russian mining surveys, I don't think that's the right term, actually I need to refresh my memory on what that deal was all about.

Go to www.kidela.com and look up Stans, this is where I got all my DD about the company.

Good luck with your DD

RXG

Please login to post a reply
rxgca1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/05/2010