Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to vila's message

As I remember the fight with FWR/CLF, A movement with John Defur was formed, a share holders list was obtained and many calls were made to try to get a handle on how many shares were going towards supporting the $1.00 bid or voting it down. To everyones amazement, CLF had won. I am not trying to discourage anyone, but I am almost certain that if CLF has not reached their target of 66% yet they will most likely be buying up the amount of shares required next week. CLF has the expertise and many investor friends with deep pockets to achieve this with little or no problem at all. As for CLF, we have not heard the end of them, I am predicting that CLF will come out with a press release to update the world on how much more shares they have accumilated with some sort negative spin that will convince many more SPQ'ers to bail. Of course this is just my opinion based on what I have learned about CLF's past practices for what ever its worth.

As for KWG, I am amazed at Frank S. who has shown to be a man that keeps coming back with many good strategies and seems to be one who never gives up "a good fight". Again only my opinion, before CLF made their bid on both SPQ and KWG, both Share Prices came off 50%, I am sitting on cash in the event of seeing this happen with KWG just before CLF makes the announcement on a new offer for KWG. For some reason, CLF is really becoming predictable.

Rockstar...................

Please login to post a reply
rockstar
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/06/2007
Social Links