Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

I'm just getting a slight sense of confusion with them so I'm just thinking out loud here. I increased my postion here by about almost double while taking a loss on some other investments. So I'm well invested here RSP / RESP / TFSA, so I am serious here and just need a sounding wall.

Thanks in advance.

k,

in talking with Laura Hill:

1. They say there is no immediate action required because the CLF offer is on the table and KWG has till the 6th to respond.

2. They also say that if you want to vote to go ahead.

why are they taking such a "ooohh let's just wait and see attitude"? Is this straight from the mouth of SPQ or just LH's spin? I take the vote very seriously and am voting in favour. I'm hoping I'll still see the last of my proxies show up.

Wouldn't be in SPQ's best interest to get a good read on the shareholder by moving forward with the vote?

Is SPQ mainly playing for them selves here by dangling the merger in front of CLF's nose trying to coax a better offer? But then doesn't that leave KWG in a poor spot?

Would it not be better for them to say.. "yes we are waiting to see how KWG responds or if CLF improves their offer, but you need to get your votes in by their due date??

To me this just would speak better. To be told... "well whatever" just makes me wonder what the real game is here.

Honestly what would happen if we did just wait and see and people missed their chance to vote? What then?

Hope that makes sense. Thanks for listening, looking forward to the insight.

D

Please login to post a reply
d0gb3rt
City
Saskatchewan
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/24/2007