Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to SnugTheJoiner's message

That's why you are 5 stars in my books, thanks for the information. I guess this just brings the reality of just how intense and high stakes this poker game is. SPQ and KWG may be aligned, but they are also each playing their own hand.

Yes I'm 100% in the amalgamation and I wish i pulled the plug on my under performing stocks earlier. One kid just graduated so here's hoping the risk will be met with a solid reward.

Just to clarify and answer your question

They also say that if you want to vote to go ahead.

Is this statement related to the voting of shares in conjunction with the Special General Meeting and the amalgamation?

Yes what I was referring to above was just regarding the white papers in my converstations with LH.

Until 12:01 a.m. (Eastern time) on July 6, 2010 to respond and match Cliffs’ new offer. In the meantime, Spider is advising their shareholders that no immediate action is required in regards to the merger and the offer until further notice.

It was this underlined statment (underline mine) that made me go "huh"? and thus my post for some filters to clear the water a bit. I just felt that action is indeed required regarding the merger.

Yes I have been trading for a while and I get the game just never gone through this before. Thanks for your comments. I do my best to keep my posts relevant, but Kudos to posters like yourself who help clear the waters so I'm not waiting till the final bell to make my decisions.

Looking forward to those extra innings.

D

Please login to post a reply
d0gb3rt
City
Saskatchewan
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined