Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to luckylou's message

"..the risk is too high in my opinion and I have gone all in with 2-3 suit before the flop.."

Where is the risk here?

We have an offer of .165 that is on the table until the 6th of July. We have a second option called the amalgamation that gets decided on the 8th of July. In the interim we have all sorts of indications that there may be one or possibly 2 or 3 strategic moves made, and as time passes there will likely be increased actions above what we can see today.

My suggestion is simply that we sat back and watch what transpires over the next little bit, knowing whatever does happen is probably going to fatten our wallet to at least some extent. The only exception to this is that everyone should vote their shares in favor of the amalgamation as soon as possible. NN's bargaining power in the near term will be strengthened by the knowlwedge of what support he has. If he manages to wrestle an acceptable offer from CLF, he will no doubt cancel the meeting anyway in favor of another vote for a buyout.

Best regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined