Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to pdcon1's message

' If somebody told me I couldnt do something I would guarantee one thing and prove them wrong' .

My good father always said: "when it is not there, you try to make it yourself and always with respect to the people you are dealing with".

I did and I succeeded. Some years ago I had a house and wanted to sell it. A very rich company wanted to buy the house. I did not agree with the price and said "no". I did the opposite and let extend the house a bit. But after two years I sold the house because I had other plans. The same company came then and offered me a price, far below marketvalue. Then they came to me and said: you will begg us on your knees that you sell the house to us".

They told future buyers that they would start a discotheque nextdoors and more of those things. So people didn' t buy the house. But then one buyer, that knew the dirty tricks of this company, bought the house for a good price. The owner of this big company was so angry when he heard it that he drove his car( he forget that the door of his garage opened very slowly) through the garagedoor. The buyer never sold the house: he let change some things and lives very happy with his wifes and children in the house. The director of that big company died a short while ago: he got an heartattack.

This company Cliffs is a company that has no moral. Don't let you influence by companies like Cliffs: they are simply not worth it. They have proven it. Others are looking too to the play around SPQ and KWG , waiting for the right moment probably.

Every story is the same:it is always the money that counts: companies like this have no feelings at all. .But there is always this difference: they always want what you have!

Have a nice weekend, you can enjoy it: they can't.You do not have to prove that they are wrong: they'll do it for you.

Nicholas

Please login to post a reply
Nicholas1
City
Netherlands & France
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/12/2008