Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to khareema's message

Damn, I was right! Read my post from yeesterday:

http://agoracom.com/ir/Spider/forums/discussion/topics/421226-spq-kwg-both-halted/messages/1383161#message

But maybe merger between SPQ&KWG to be stronger to fight against CLF punny offer?

Now, this is maybe the best descision from these 2 Companies in last time. 60% of Big Daddy is big enough to be interesting for some 3rd party. CLF will have lot of problems right now to fight for BD deposit. We should see. Some possible scenario is like this:

I think that CLF will not do nothing right now or maybe will try to acquire KWG since KWG is actually Company that will emerge from this merger. I don't think that CLF will now try to raise offer, it is not quite similar situation with FWR. CLF is the only suitor right now. We could see lot of volatility and manipulation in next weeks and months. What to watch? I will say BMO since they are working for CLF and Genuity that is working for KWG, so let say that BMO will be on short side and Genuity on buying side. I expect for Volume to go much much higher. There will be lot of surprises along this trip. ROF will probably has very hot summer, very exciting times are coming. There will be enough time to come in KWG in coming weeks because of this volatility. What will do 3rd party? Probably wait for new company to emerge and then make take over offer. And CLF will maybe try with low ball and lot of manipulation and maybe will raise offer after merger of KWG&SPQ. This will be very interesting summer to say at least. RS will not be in play since take over offer is already on the table. I hope for 3rd party to come in July after merger is closed, great move from KWG&SPQ, even better than from CLF. Don't forget spinn of Diamond company that will be annonced after merger and then 3rd company will jump in! Let the play begins!

GLTA!

Please login to post a reply
MaxValueHolder
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links