Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to positive carry's message

There is a fine line between 'Slander" and "Fair Comment".

This is not the Old Soviet Union and we must be careful. Neil took a job that includes a duty to the shareholder. A certain amount of discussion & debate concerning his discharge of such duties should be considered normal. But I agree the comments should be kept respectful.

I don't know if you are part of the "Cheerleader" crew on this board or not, and don't really care. I for one am not happy with the way Neil has discharged his duties lately. If only positive comments are permitted on this board then please inform the rest of the members. Many of us are shareholders and have a stake in his decisions. We are not his "Loyal Subjects". If Neil and the BOD want our respect they'll have to earn it.

As for investing in Neil’s lawyer bills keep in mind that the market/jury has already spoken and the verdict to date is not good. (Fair comment)

The SH board is as you say out of hand. Maybe 1 in 10 or 20 posts are of value.

JMHO

A

Please login to post a reply
ANBCA
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/20/2010