Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Some of the comments on the SH SPQ hub are unbelievable!

Posters on the KWG board have mostly been respectful to one another and to management. If someone has a concern, they need to contact management and let them know.
The S-house SPQ hub is a different story. They have been calling their BOD and NN everything under the sun. Below is a court ruling from a few weeks ago on what can happen when people believe they can post anything they want,... with impunity. Ask yourself.......Have I called someone a crook?

Farallon Mining Ltd. has won a defamation lawsuit against Edmonton resident Robert Butler over on-line comments, the second victory for the company this year against an Internet poster. In an order dated March 30, 2010, Justice Catherine Wedge has ordered Mr. Butler to pay$425,000 to the company and related parties.

The company launched the suit against Mr. Butler on Oct. 5, 2004, when it filed a statement of claim in the Supreme Court of British Columbia.The suit identified him as the person who wrote several posts that appeared on Stockhouse in 2003 and 2004 under the pseudonym BTaffy.

Further posts referred to Mr. Thiessen, stating he is part of a"house of thieves" and that he responds to questions with lies. BTaffy continued in a July 23, 2004, post, which called Mr. Thiessen "a poor excuse for a human being" and an Aug. 6, 2004, post that referred to him as a "proven and continual liar."

Farallon claimed that Mr.Butler knew the statements were false when he made them. They were calculated to damage the reputations of Farallon, Hunter Dickinson andMr. Thiessen, and did have the intended effects, according to the lawsuit.

If you were to ask me I'd say that NN should get himself a good lawyer and go after the jd's of this world. There are probably a half dozen who are guilty of some form of defamation.
probably more money in it for NN than his salary from spider.........using the acronym ....jmo ...is not a "get out of jail free card" if you are in a defamation suit.......
If Mr. Novak happens to be reading this please pm me. I'll finance your lawyers for 50% of the action. From what I've read people call you.......this suit should be a slam dunk! Proving damages is also not to difficult. Attacking management publicly probably hurts a stocks value.....ergo.....the wealth of all shareholders.
also just my opinion........Carry

Please login to post a reply
positive carry
City
Paysandu
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/26/2010