Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

posted by ANBCA on the SH forum.

kn

It doesn't matter if you were fore or against the motion. The arguments had merit either way. Some people they say "could sell ice to an Eskimo". But with the tactics Neil deployed on this R/S proposal I doubt he could have found a buyer for a lifeboat on the Titanic. You don't alienate one group of shareholders in hopes of gaining favor with another. I think this was proven today. Furthermore Neil now has to deal with a hostile ownership and try and rebuild trust, all by his choice I might add.. The SP had momentum until the R/S announcement and could possibly of seen the .30 or .40 cent range. Certainly had this happened an offering could have been sold and enough money raised to ramp up drilling and what ever else was necessary. There would have been another time to address a R/S if one was even required. So this circus cost us a good 3 or 4 months of hard work and patience in building up the stock price.

From this point onward we need a new plan & and a new dialogue between the BOD and the investment community on what is going on. Openness and honesty. We are not the enemy!

PS: Don't even think of giving yourself a bonus for this last effort!

Please login to post a reply
knhrmr
City
Brampton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007
Social Links