Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to hoov's message

Hoov: I think all that anyone is asking here is that we are privy to the 43-101 so each can make an informed decision. When information is not forthcoming (make any excuses you want) then certain conclusions are drawn.

Do you have information that many of us are not privy to? Does NN? I'm not accusing anyone, I'm asking a question. The waters seem to be a little muddy.

I do recall an insider from FWR selling many shares just before the poop hit the fan on the Freewest deal. Do you remember? If anyone has the facts it would be interesting to see it printed here. I'll try to uncover them,I've just forgotten the "who" but if I'm right (and I could be wrong) many excuses were made for the person at that time.

And, just an aside, Stevie Ray has just made some derogatory remarks about day traders to which I take offence as I am honest about my daytrading. Many attempt to fudge the fact that they, too, day trade. That being said, I shall make no further comment about the issue.

I appreciate all the "T.A" and other information you impart to the board, and hope you will continue to do so.I do believe it helps one to make an informed decision as long as your comments are considered as not having insider knowledge, and as long as you allow fellow posters to make their comments without riding them. I do my own dd and make my own decisions after reading all I can find on a particular subject, and I do thank all who contribute information, as surfing the internet can be daunting, and time consuming.

Kind regards,

Gleegee.

Please login to post a reply
GleeGee
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2008