Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to cappysmart's message

I hope you're not trying to make a big deal out of Neil Novak raising ~$30k, and after he pumped more than $40k into the company treasury. What is Neil's annual salary from Spider? It's zero, dude. Yes, he gets a bit of money from a geological consulting contract, but it's peanuts. Walk a mile in his moccasins.

I also fail to see how an RS could possibly play into Cliffs hands. If you've ever talked to Neil, you'd know how much he dislikes the very idea of being taken out by them. Neil has the same incentive as we all do, to profit from a fair offer if one should come. Let's not raise straw men arguments, and inflame the situation by setting them alight.

Reverse splits can be a desperation move by a floundering corporation, but do you really see Spider in that light? I do not paint Spider with that black brush, but that is merely my opinion.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008