Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
Some thoughts
over 14 years ago

Some crazy thoughts come into my mind so I will write them:

So this is possible scenario:

CLF raised 400M$ and we know that. And they can't do anything with that money until 17.03 and that is also known. Now, this is what I think. CLF will make take over offer to SPQ in next days. Take over offer will be cash for ROF part of SPQ and we will also get shares from new DDI company that will be new company consisting of Diamond part of KWG/SPQ. Take over offer will come at 0.3(round that price). New comapny DDI will have not so many shares and will be with enough cash. ROF part from SPQ will go to KWG so actually KWG will get big % from Big Daddy, that means that value of KWG should rise 100% and more up after that deal. Still there will be enough money to incrise that price if necessary. Now the big question is how will react NN to that offer and will another Bidder come for SPQ. If so then we will fight to the end and get 0.5+ price for SPQ. This will all happen in next few monhts and on the end SPQ will be gone and new DDI company will be formed. KWG will continue to drill Big Daddy and prepare everything for mining, later they can split shares just to come on TSX. That is crazy scenario but also very real. Somebody asks if it is to late to buy but for me take over stock is no brainer, buy as much as you can, you will win for sure. Of course all IMHO...

Yesterdays chart is great, big resistance at 0.15 and with break out we come to 0.19, new resistance, this week 0.2+ is possible. Yesterday also big trading day, 20M+ traded on Alpha + TSX Venture and some few Millions on Frankfurt and OTC. Rallard doesn't like this but just look some big stock, they are trading in 100M+ day so what is the problem with 20M+ with SPQ. When take over offer come be prepared for even 200M+ trading day.

Good luck to all SPQ shareholders

Please login to post a reply
MaxValueHolder
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links