Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to jackals's message

Jackals..

Are you referring to a "reverse split"?  If so, YES. 

In fact, I think a reverse split of 1:4 would be ideal for SPQ.  It would reduce the number shares to 71 million or so, and put the share price at 55 cents (at today's closing price).  If SPQ has the "stuff" in the ground that I believe it has, a 1:10 reverse would put the share price at $1.00, which is the price at which brokerage houses really start to pay attention.  Share prices below a buck are "below the radar screen."

Remember that SPQ is still very speculative - that's why all of us are taking antacids!  But if Novak, Nemis, and the rest of the guys at McFauld's want to "gussy up" their juniors, they got to get marketing, and you can't do that easily when your company is below the radar screen. 

If you remember that's what IBK has been doing in Europe, marketing.  It's been marketing McFauld's, Noront, and the JVs.  Seemingly everyone has forgotten this fact by selling out really cheap this week.

And by the way, thanks for your comments on my French.  Besides, I like French wine, which by the way, Louis22 is bringing to our 2008 party.  However, I forgot to tell him that.  :}

Snug

Please login to post a reply
SnugTheJoiner
City
Victoria
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007