Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to SnugTheJoiner's message
...hey Snugs, well it was a good day to earn brownie points, vacuum,yada, yada...now I see, looks like the storm has blown over and the sky is clearing once again, of course you know I'm talking about SPQ. 
 The Richmond Club's conference should certainly be an interesting place to be next Thursday...if we don't get any news from NOT between then and now (good possibility we will though, IMHO), that may be "the place to be" to get some, here's hoping you luck out and can get in the door, much appreciated from here.
...one little side note, comment, originally these Aeroquest airborne surveys were thought to be coming out late Nov., but I remember reading something somewhere recently that they are expected out early Dec. now, but now to worry all, weather plays a major part in whether or not these things get done on time...we should all have an airborne survey map stuffed in our stocking by Xmas morn courtesy of Aeroquest (which is in "no" way affiliated to Fugro as somebody had suggested, totally  independent company)...guess this was a big side note...anyway, best...     kelsee

*just took a quick look at NOT, she's flyin again, up .31, SPQ pickin up a bit now too...Good Luck all..

*D.D...do it!!!!!!!       

Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007