Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Opinions
almost 10 years ago
Re: Opinions
almost 10 years ago
almost 10 years ago
almost 10 years ago
in response to dmagnus's message

Well said. However, methinks the other currencies will collapse first. Europe is an absolute disaster, the emerging markets already have collapsing currencies, Russia is being taken down piece by piece by the west, and China will have civil war soon. The US doesn't look too bad, do we? ;)

As much as I hate to say it, gold and silver have a ways to go before we bottom. If you are buying here, it wouldn't hurt to throw a couple bucks down on a put option as a hedge. If the dollar does continue to rocket, you will be protected, and you will have an even better buying point for silver. That's what I did a few weeks back with SLV. I'm down on SLV, but my put option on GLD is at a double already, and my expiration isn't until October 31. If GLD continues to tank, I'll pick a spot, exit my option, then load the boat on SLV again. The best time to do this type of trade is when the gold/silver ratio is out of whack...which it is, right now at 70:1. I think gold will sell off faster from this point, since silver has already been emasculated.

As always, just my humble opinion.

Please login to post a reply
Sphindog
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/26/2010
Social Links