Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to martinshaun's message

Anton is like any other source of information- You consider where their information comes from, whether it fits in with what you know to be true, what their agenda (if any) is, how accurate their previous statements and predictions have been, etc. Anton gets much of his info from Earll, so I wouldn't completely dismiss him, though that is obviously a biased source. Anton has also done a lot of digging. The info he has posted on PQ's offshore dealings are quite believable, as are some of his other statements about the shenanigans that have gone on. That said, I simply don't trust him for anything that I can't verify separately, especially when his stated agenda of taking over SFMI w/ Earll is factored in. His predictions about the "imminent" sheriff's sale have been way off the mark, and his statements about not being able to mine in the Sinker are ridiculous- does he really think all the veins go straight down from the 29% SFMI owned claims, and none of them veer under SFMI's 100% owned claims, or that there are no veins other than the historic ones (that are much more extensive than the historic workings and claims)? He can't be that dim, so those statements about SFMI not owning any valuable claims and the Sinker only being useful for mining directly under the historic workings obviously result from his agenda (and wishful thinking). Interestingly, when there was to be a meeting w/ Earll and someone from SFMI, Anton stated that he would give us a report. No report. Wonder why? Did what he heard not fit in w/ his agenda? Maybe Earll didn't provide him w/ an update, meaning Anton may not be the "insider" that he thinks he is (what would Earll need him for at this point?). Or maybe Earll told him to keep quiet so as not to screw up ongoing discussions, which would mean that there might be a settlement in the works. Read Anton's posts with a grain of salt. Or maybe a shakerful.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message