Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to martinshaun's message

Martinshaun, I am not trying to tell people not to buy stock that is associated with PQ. We are all adults and have our own opinions. I just cannot type things that are not factual or mislead other people so I can hopefully gain from my wishes. A lot of people don’t like to read and just rely on what other people post. If people read post that are always what I call positive or misleading and the stock continues to fall almost daily. Then that should be a red flag. I don’t have an agenda to mislead other people. I get my info from filings, PR’s and emails from the company. I look at it this way, if the company was doing good things to move forward we would not be in default with everyone and the IRS. Also, if the company was not in the situation we are currently, we would not get the filings and PR’s that we do. When any company is vague about what is going on, it usually isn’t good. I say shame on the people that continually give excuses as to why something hasn’t worked or is delayed. I own SFMI stock. I have held onto it and will not sell at these low prices. I will either walk away with nothing or something. I will not buy anymore to average down. In my opinion that is not a wise decision. If it ever goes higher I won’t look at it and say I should have. I will be thankful to get whatever I can. I just don’t see that happening. Everyone needs to make and live with their own choices. I wish you the best of luck.

Please login to post a reply
Parkland
City
Parkland
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/27/2013
Social Links