Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Actually, I would LOVE to sell SFMI. Just don't like the strategy of buying high and selling low! ;)

I put in a call to YES and couldn't get anyone on the phone. I guess we won't be getting any information on any deal signed "the last week of August". And with Monday being a holiday and Thursday being a holiday, next week may be "iffy" as well.

It's fairly obvious by researching and reading everything that we are all screwed if some serious money doesn't flow into the company for operating capital to get the projects done that need to get done.

QUESTION is... If the "Masked Rider"/Canadians/Whomever DOESN'T invest for whatever reason... what is the PLAN B?

Seems to me that some "deal" could be offered up to a cash investor willing to fund AT LEAST the leaching system to process the tailings and have some priority note paid off from the PM in the pile to the tune of something VERY attractive from an ROI standpoint.

Even if SFMI paid 50%+ APR using the pile and equipment as collateral, if it costs $1.5MM for the system and we paid out $2.25MM of the $7-$9-$11MM (or whatever the pile actually has in it), that would leave a few million more in revenue to do work in the tunnel, start pulling out fresh ore, etc.

I don't know what the proposed budget for mining the sinker tunnel is, but it seems that COULD be enough to get something moving.

Thoughts?

~YOLO.

Please login to post a reply
GOYA_YOLO
City
Orlando
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined