Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Pic, you should consider short term trading the pm etfs as you have nailed many of the pivots and swings in their pricing (I bought AGQ at 16 and sold at 24). The same percentages 95%-5% apply to businesses that fail or are successful and it is even less over time for those that do not adapt to changes.

I wish I would have sold all pm shares in the downturn -2009ish and bought apple and ford, I would be a million ahead of where I am now.

Longshot otc stocks with a good story like WEM and talented management like the Qs can provide for giant returns but still have high risk. I have always done best by trading a few shares around a core position with the intent of driving my core share cost basis to zero. sell a few into strength and buy a few into weakness. I did not do enough of that here.

The traders that irk me are the ones who bash with the intent of buying at the lows and cheerlead while selling, I'm with you on that one. That model lacks integrity.

Both SFMI and GHDC trade thin and move good on ask buying so if the story can develope and some one wants to reprove the goodies in WEM and get at them while the PM prices are favorable we will have profits in the stocks.

Please login to post a reply
fade
City
illinois
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/21/2011
Social Links