Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Re: Pic
over 11 years ago
in response to bigpic4ever's message

GHDC does in fact have its own board on Agoracom. However, since there is very little GHDC-specific news, that board is pretty much dormant (the most recent post is almost a year old). I don't even check it any more. So any GHDC discussion tends to occur here, usually because it is related to SFMI news. I have no problem with GHDC being discussed here, and I also have no problem with discussing the relative merits of the two. What I would object to is SFMI being trashed in order to pump GHDC. So far that has not happened. I'm sure anyone invested much more heavily in one than the other is going to resent being told that their positions are backwards, but as long as the discussion is reasonable and statements are justified and backed up and not just "X is the best, Y is trash", then I don't see a problem. In fact, if the real purpose of the board is to provide information as to how to to invest in SFMI/GHDC/WEM, then I think some discussion of GHDC is necessary. A recent example is the use of SFMI shares to pay GHDC salaries. It's pretty hard to consider the two separately. If at some point GHDC morphs enough that it becomes an investment only marginally related to SFMI, then we should think about reviving the GHDC board.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message