Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Pic and all

I can't help but wonder if there might be an incentive for someone to keep the share price down until the financing deal (assuming one is coming) is completely negotiated and signed. If any of the debt is being structured in a way that makes it potentially convertible into shares at some point in the future then a low share price at the time the deal is being crafted is a huge negotiating advantage for the lender. If this were the case it would explain why the share price is incessantly wacked back down and allowed to show no signs of life even with all the positive rumors of a financing deal being imminent.

Oh, by the way, I've been wanting to say for a long time that Parkland does not pass the smell test for me. The stench of a poorly dsiguised I-Hub infiltrator dominates nearly every one of his posts. There are a lot of disgruntled share holders here (including myself) but his posts suggest a deeper and more sinister agenda. He knows how to pile it up so it looks a little nicer but it still smells the same. JMHO

Mr Z (AKA - Silver Falcon from long ago at I-Hub)

Please login to post a reply
Mr Z
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/06/2009
Social Links
Private Message