Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

I began the compensation issue before it became an issue prior to the 10k coming out. I said it would do wonders in the 2012 10K, PQ wouldn't take compensation in shares and build up confidence amongst shareholders and future shareholders.

My concerns are that potential private placement investors and joint venture mining co. would look at this as a negative. So far I see no Allen Simon etc etc......

I am curious why the sudden movement upward yesterday....it is because the day traders got the share price where they wanted it? Get it as low as you can..buy it, then sit idol until it goes up 2 cents and dump. Then slam it again and call SFMI a scam..PQ a scheitser...etc etc..goes down..buy, then sit idol again..

One fact I do know....PQ is building up the mill and preparing the Sinker Tunnel. There is no denying that. Does he look at us as stupid for not realizing what it takes to build a sound viable mining operation? I bet he does... Does he ask himself, let them try doing what I am doing and see how far they get....I bet he does.

Trust me....I am still pisst we are at 900 million shares outstanding. I am pisst both my stocks sit around 1 cent.

Am I am pisst the Islamofascists hit us again and we have a President appeasing the enemy of our times. Is there anything I can do...YES ..inform, educate and call my representatives and say..I TOLD YOU SO... Even that sometimes falls on deaf ears.

It was nice seeing movement upward yesterday. I wonder why?

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message