Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to drill jammer's message

Nice post....this is what I finally concluded. Mill production at this point in time is more important than drilling.

Drilling cost roughly $5 million dollars or $150 a foot.

After doing my DD on other companies who have drilled and or been listed on the TSX, these companies still remain in pennyland and with no production.

SFMI first intention is to generate revenues meaning make the mill fully operational with a smelting facilty. Show the people the money which in turn will generate enough interest for investors to come on board. It's basically a no brainer.

Next step is funding for the closed circuit leaching system which will increase the recovery rate. I am not a chemist nor profess to be one....so I don't know the internal dynamics how the process works. It's probably on youtube.....I have seen how the flotation system works on youtube.

It looks like we are turning the corner and seen with the steady rise in the share price on friday. Good sign...JMHO

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message