Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Fair enought back atcha, pic. I agree. The point I was trying to make is to those who are calling people liars. If there is proof that management lied to us in an official way then there should be some filings. But nobody seems to be able to put up the proof, so I just say they should maybe move over to iSCUM where that kind of talk belongs. And, they should know better than to believe hearsay or "face to face" talk that they haven't recorded with the permission of both sides. Anybody who believes they have been "lied" to under those circumstances probably shouldn't be investing.

By the way, I am in the middle of a modest savings program, putting some money in my TDA account every week, waiting for some good news so I can spend it on some more SFMI stock. Right now I'm debating whether I should buy small amounts of shares at these low prices or wait a little bit until I have more money so I can buy a bigger chunk for my $9.99 commission.

I would bet that there are a lot of us just waiting as I am to pull the trigger on some more buys.

I don't think my little buys of a few tens of thousands of shares would do anything to move the stock, so I'm playing the waiting game.

Please login to post a reply
dmagnus
City
New Richmond, WI
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/09/2011
Social Links