Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to WaterGuru's message

Water

I don't believe you and I have had the pleasure of meeting yet because business obligations have not allowed me to attend the last two shareholders meetings. Let me give you a little history. I have been here longer than anyone that I am aware of because my initial shares of SFMI were awarded to me as converted shares from PQ's previously failed company (DICUT). SFMI was born when the mining claims of WEM were dumped into the corporate shell from DICUT. I have been a significant investor in 3 different companies that RK has represented over the last 8 or 9 years. As a result I have known PQ and RK at least as long, and likely longer, than anyone else here.

Without being specific, I am one of the largest, if not the largest, SFMI share holder on this board. I think Pic owns a similar number but his are split between SFMI and GHDC.

Let me make it crystal clear that I remain long and strong in my investment in SFMI and still believe the company will in the end succeed and we will all be well rewarded for being patient and long suffering. In fact, as I mentioned in a previous post I have in recent weeks added about 500,000 additional shares to my holdings. All this to say I don't appreciate your condescending tone which seemingly implies that I might be some newbie doubt mongering infiltrator from I-Scum.

My analysis of SFMI is simple. I believe if PQ ever does secure the needed financing to commence a drilling program (and I believe he will) we are all "GOLDEN!". Many mistakes have occurred along the way and some less than true representations have been made but Lord willing in the end the rich reserves that I personally believe exist in WEM will overwelm all the misteps.

To answer your question about whether drill rigs are currently on site or will be soon I have absolutely no idea. Sadly, part of the reason I have no idea is because based on many years of personal experience I have learned to take much of what RK says as unreliable. I agree with you that an unreliable PR guy is a "big problem" and I believe it must be included on the list of reasons why the share price is currently so illogically low. But don't expect RK to be removed from his role any time soon. I suspect many here are not aware that RK is the one who brought the whole War Eagle Mountain deal to PQ. Without RK SFMI does not exist.

Now back to the drill rigs. I'm not saying the pictures "prove" RK's statements are false. I will gladly admit that before I wrote my last post I had not considered the possibility that the drill rigs might be inside the Sinker Tunnel to keep them secure and out of the weather. It is an excellent and very plausible thought by whoever suggested it. I along with all of you would rejoice if this turns out to be the case. Drill rigs are expensive pieces of equipment and they are in high demand right now so it is unlikely they would be sitting there idle for a lengthy period of time. If the drill rigs are there then drilling will almost certainly happen some time soon.

I know it's a little early but let me be the first to wish everyone a Merry CHRISTMAS!

Mr. Z (AKA. Silver Falcon)

Please login to post a reply
Mr Z
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/06/2009
Social Links