Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Greeting to all my faithful fellow longs

It's been a long time since I have posted but I am a constant voyer of all that is said here. You long timers will remember me as a large shareholder who at one time was a very active warrior defending our investment from the scum on I-Hub under the handle "Silver Falcon".

It has been quite some time since I bothered to call Rich Kaizer because over the years I have found my conversations with him to be less than helpful and in some cases down right misleading. However, I felt an obligation to all of you faithful longs to inform you of what he told me just a few minutes ago. Rich told me that "Drill rigs are on site at the sinker tunnel". When I pressed him on it he hesitated a bit and then said "That is what I have been told." He also said that they were nearing the end of the rock bolting process and hoped to get the necessary sign offs for blasting the drill room soon. It would be great if Ouri or Bobby had time to go check this out and take some pictures. I cannot speak for the reliability of this but I'm simply passing on what he told me.

While I am as frustrated as all of you are about the delays and current share price I will say that I am far from having lost hope and I have been a buyer of an additional half million shares in recent weeks.

I still believe in the end the historical data will prove to be valid and the mountain will contain millions of ounces of Gold and silver. If we do finally get some drill results in the first half of 2013 the timing could be perfect timing for a strong run up in stock price with Gold and silver prices rising quickly as they finally begin to break free from the incessant manipulation they have endured for several decades.

I wish you all a happy and blessed 2013

Mr Z (AKA - Silver Falcon)

Please login to post a reply
Mr Z
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/06/2009